i am looking for

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Khilona

A lady in my neighborhood lost her husband about a year ago.
He was young and had a heart attack.

His wife was in deep shock it seemed...she didn't utter a single word since she saw the dead body of her husband. She just sat there and stared.
Everybody around tried to make her cry or at least say something but she sat there like a statue...

Finally when they prepared to take his body away...she screamed and well, sang a song which made us wanna laugh so bad that I almost ran away from there. And she sang it with such poise.
The song goes like this in marathi-

"Maza khelna gela ga....baaii..
Ata mi kaay karuu..."

(I've lost my toy, what am I going to do without it)

"Ata mi konashi khelu.."

(Who will I play with now)



healthybakchodi

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha....i read this...and i think its fucking crazy......

    ReplyDelete